Smart LED ceiling Xiaomi Yeelight YLXD01YL - WiFi, Bluetooth, App, Alexa, Google Home
Yeelight YLXD01YL LED Ceiling Light - The world's first lamp to support both WiFi and Bluetooth
The Yeelight smart lamp is designed to emit nice white light in a circular shape. Equipped with 240 OSRAM LEDs with a color rendering index of up to 95Ra, providing a museum lighting effect. The dual chip with a three-stage dimming system allows flexible adjustment of the brightness and color temperature of the light. In addition, the lamp has a "moonlight" mode, which gives exceptional comfort and tranquility to the room. As a smart lamp, Yeelight can be controlled via your smartphone via WiFi or Bluetooth. A Bluetooth remote control is included, which allows you to switch the lamp on and off from a distance without having to be in the same room. And yet - the installation is extremely simple and takes no more than 5 minutes!
Aesthetically, simply and intelligently!
- 5 minutes quick installation: Innovative fastening by pushing and rotating the ceiling to the ceiling holder
- 95Ra: 240 OSRAM LEDs provide light with museum lighting effect
- Cozy "Moonlight": The "Moonlight" mode provides warm and comfortable light
- IP60 Dust Resistant: Protects the lamp from dust and insects that collect in light
- Dual chip with three-stage dimming: Color temperature range 2700K to 6500K, brightness range 0.1Lm to 2000Lm
- Bluetooth Remote Control: Turns the lamp on and off from a distance without even having to be in the same room
- In-app remote control: Control the lamp from your smartphone via WiFi or Bluetooth
- Option to connect to your Mi Band 2: The lamp turns off automatically when you fall asleep
- 25,000 Hours of Life: Made from high quality materials and through special processes
- Efficient heat distribution: The aluminum coating provides high efficiency cooling
- Colors: White, Blue, Red, Yellow,
- Weight: 2.20 kg
- Dimensions: 32.00 x 32.00 x 7.30 cm
- Warranty: 1 Year
IMPORTANT: Search for Yeelight App or Mi Smart Home App in the App Store or Google Play, supports Android 4.4 and iOS 8 systems and above.
Works with IFTTT, an all-in-one application that lets you program your smart devices.
If This Then That (or IFTTT) is a website and application launched in 2010 that uses the slogan "Make the Internet Work for You". The idea is to use IFTTT to automate everything from your favorite apps and sites to devices that you can control with apps or smart devices. Using countless combinations (also called "recipes"), IFTTT makes your life easier. The mechanism is simple - 2 elements - Condition and execution. For example, if you have a smart lamp, you can program it to turn on whenever one of your Facebook friends uploads a picture to you on a social network. Another example is that you can set your smart lamp to turn on if a motion detector detects movement in your home while you are away.