Information clause on the processing of personal data
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) ("RODO", “GDPR”) we inform you that we process your personal data.
Detailed information on the processing of your personal data can be found in this document. We encourage you to carefully read its contents.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is Kanex Ltd with its office in Sofia, Bulgaria, 73, Pirin Str.
Purpose and basis of processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to answer your interest in our commercial offer,
- in order to execute the placed orders
- in order to process the payment and to ship the ordered goods
- 4. in order to fulfill legal obligations, in particular tax and accounting law;
- 5. to perform our legitimate interests as Administrator, such as direct marketing, claiming.
- 6. for the purpose consistent with the consent given, if you have agreed.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your data will be the following entities:
- entities entrusted with the processing of personal data on our behalf: such as accounting offices, IT companies,
- 2. entities or natural bodies entitled under the law.
The period of data storage
Your personal data will be stored:
- acquired for the purpose of presenting the offer - for the period of negotiating the agreement and until the end of the calendar year following the year in which you last contacted regarding its conclusion;
- acquired for the purpose of the distant contract conclusion - until the contractual rights expire and the obligations arising from the law, especially tax and accounting law.
- obtained on the basis of consent - pending the withdrawal of consent.
Rights of data subjects
According to RODO (GDPR), you are entitled to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof;
- the right to rectify (correct) your data;
- the right to delete data in a situation where processing is not carried out in order to fulfill an obligation arising from a legal provision or in the exercise of public authority;
- the right to limit data processing;
- the right to file a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
Information on the right to withdraw consent
In relation to data processed on the basis of consent, we would like to inform you that the consent is always entirely voluntary and if you express it at any time, you have the right to withdraw it. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out so far.
Is providing personal data mandatory?
Providing data is necessary if you want to receive an offer from us, place an order, have the order processed and goods shipped.
Information on automated decision making, including profiling
Due to the processing of your personal data, there is no automated decision making, including profiling.
Source of personal data
We have obtained your personal data directly from you.